Bock Bière Café is a haunt in Manchester's City Centre. Specialising in Belgian beer, the venue has collated the products of some of Europe's leading ale and beer breweries, showcasing the best flavours of recipes on offer. The bar boasts 10 beers on tap and 50 different bottled brands. Mad about…
Discover more about one of Belgium's most impressive modern breweries.
This guided tasting of six beers from Brasserie de la Senne will aim to showcase the best the Brussels brewery has to offer.
You will be talked through the beers by a representative from the brewery and get a chance to learn about the brewery, Belgian beer and more.
In a country famous for its beer, De La Senne stands out thanks to an approach that differs from many of its contemporaries. Beers such as the well-hopped blonde Taras Boulba have become modern classics.
|Standard admission||19:00 - 21:30||£10.00|
10, Tib Lane, M2 4JB
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.