Food & Drink, Something A Little Different, Drinks Tasting
The Runaway Brewery are hosting local wine heroes Reserve Wines for a special beer, cheese and wine tasting at the Runaway Brewery Tap.
Professional wino and French cheese buff Nic (Reserve Wines) and cheese mad brewer Mark (Runaway Brewery) are out to share their love of the grape, the grain and the curd. The tasting will show off some classic, and more contemporary combinations, from dry Saisons to barrel aged Brown Ales, from big Burgundies to sweet red wines, from aged Gouda to Stinking Bishops - what these guys don’t know about cheese with wine and beer isn’t worth knowing, so expect a fun and informative evening.
The ticket price includes entry to the event and all of your cheese. Beer and wine pairings will be available on the night by the glass or flight for an additional charge.
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
Manchester Beer Week
Manchester Beer Week is an incredible celebration of beer like no other.
Unlike most beer festivals, it is not tied to a single venue, so expect to find a huge variety of different events at pubs, bars, restaurants and breweries across Greater Manchester. These will include special beers brewed for the event, tours, exclusive tastings, gourmet evenings, an outdoor beer festival and a street party. Don't miss out!